Friday, April 26, 2013

[Greek] Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt

As the weather is getting warmer, I am craving ice cream more and more. I am trying SO hard to resist, but sometimes you just have to have something cold and sweet. I stumbled upon this recipe and it looked simple, quick, and looked to me like a healthy alternative to my cravings! It took less than 15 minutes and I already had all the ingredients needed. It was fate.

Here's what you need:
1/2 C unsalted butter [softened]
1/2 C packed dark brown sugar
1/4 C granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 C flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 C dark chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli)
1 C Greek vanilla yogurt (I used Chobani)

Here's what you do:
1. Mix the butter and sugars until soft and fluffy.

2. Add in the vanilla extract.
3. Mix the baking soda, salt, and flour in a separate/smaller bowl. Pour in the chocolate chips.


4. Mix the dry ingredients with the butter/sugar mixture. Mix in the yogurt.

5. Pour into a separate container and freeze overnight.

Makes about 2 cups! Enjoy!!
Original recipe: http://recipesweet.net/chocolate-chunk-cookie-dough-frozen-yogurt/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...