Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nutella Rice Krispie Treats

BEWARE: these are particularly addicting. One of my favorite new things lately, Nutella Rice Krispie treats. I made these for a few friends and we could not eat enough (we didn't even have left overs for the next day).


As if I didn't put Nutella on enough things...

Here's what you need:
6 C Rice Krispies
3 TBSP butter
1 bag marshmallows
3/4 C Nutella

Here's what you do:
1. Melt the butter and marshmallows in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Stir/melt in the Nutella.
3. Add the Rice Krispies and stir until completely combined (you may have to use your hands).
4. Let cool. The Nutella will make it even more sticky than regular Rice Krispie Treats so it will definitely need this cooling time.
5. Enjoy!
Confession: I made this exact recipe two days in a row. I'm tempted to try with half peanut butter and half Nutella, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...