Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mixed Berry Smoothie

I have been begging for a blender and I FINALLY GOT ONE!!! Thanks dad. I immediately went to target, bought a huge bag of frozen mixed berries, and got to work. This smoothie recipe only requires 3 ingredients, doesn't need any added sugar, and keeps you full from breakfast to lunch (you can thank the Greek yogurt for that)!

Here's what you need:
1/2 C frozen berries
1/2 C orange juice
1 large spoonful of strawberry Greek yogurt

Here's what you do:
1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend.

Pretty easy, right? My smoothies are more thick than ones I've gotten at a Smoothie King or a Tropical Smoothie. If you prefer them more slushy-like then just add more orange juice and subtract some yogurt. I have also used vanilla Greek yogurt and it tasted just as good! This recipe is easy to play around with and pretty difficult to mess up. It's perfect after a run or on the way to an early morning class.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...