Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs

I made these for a weekend I was spending with some of my guy friends. The recipe made about 25 meatballs and I didn't have any left over. Needless to say, it was a huge hit!


Here's what you need:
1 lb ground beef
1 lb ground pork
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 TBSP Italian seasoning
3 eggs
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 lb mozzarella (cut into small cubes)
Olive oil

Here's what you do:
1. Mix the beef, pork, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, eggs, and pepper.
2. Form the mixture into 2" balls and press a cube of mozzarella into the center.
3. Simmer 1/2" olive oil in a large skilled and brown the meatballs.
I served it over pasta with some marinara sauce from the grocery store and it was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...