1 pouch of liquid pectin (squeezed out completely)
4 C sugar
2 C blueberry juice
- Wash and dry a 8 oz. glass mason-type jar.
- In a large sauce pan, heat the juice and sugar to a boil. mix in all the liquid pectin and boil from 1 minute while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, cool 5 minutes, skim off foam, and carefully pour into the clean jars.
- Put lids securely on jars and invert for 5 minutes.
- Thermally process the jellies in a boiling water bath. Jars should be submerged and held in the boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove jars from water and allow to cool.
My lovely jar of jelly:
I tried the jelly this morning on my muffin and it was actually really good! I'll admit, I didn't have high expectations for this jelly, but it turned out quite delicious. Try it out!
"I don't think you're ready for this jelly." - Destiny's Child :)