Friday, February 3, 2012

rainy, rainy friday

It's raining outside, Lifetime Movie Network is on inside, and I'm snacking on hummus and making dinner in the kitchen. Absolute perfection. For dinner I wanted to use up the rest of the chicken that I bought a few days ago. So I pulled that apart and heated it up in olive oil on the stove. I bought mushroom pasta and broccoli from the grocery store and heated those up too. I put the three together with some light Alfredo sauce and that made dinner! 
And for dessert: strawberries with Nutella!! Happy Friday!

Make it yourself, it saves you money: The baked chicken I bought a few days ago cost me around $8 and has fed me for three meals (I still have a little left even!). Usually when I go out to eat I pay between $10-20 for one meal. I am definitely saving money there!


“Those who think they have no time for healthy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...