Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cinnamon Dusted Nutella Pillows

I discovered this recipe this morning and whipped these together tonight. My love for Nutella has definitely been shining through lately. I've written about so many recipes with Nutella that it probably looks like the only I eat!! These delicious rolls can be for both breakfast and dessert. I made only 8, but made certain there were some left for the morning. They were super easy to make and only require 3 ingredients!

Here's what you need:
Pillsbury reduced-fat crescent rolls
Nutella
Cinnamon sugar

Here's what you do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Unroll the crescent dough and spoon 1 tablespoon of Nutella onto the dough.

2. Roll the dough up, making sure all edges are closed. Cover rolls in cinnamon sugar.
3. Place onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes.
 Nutrition facts:
190 calories
9.5 g fat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...