Friday, June 15, 2012

Nutella Cookies

My sister must have read my mind yesterday because, as I was starting to make my nutella pillows, she texted me about her Nutella cookies. They looked amazing!! Ek was very proud and wanted me to share her fantastic cookies with everyone else! She was a smarty and realized the Nutella had enough sugar so she didn't need to add the sugar that the original recipe recommended.

Here's what you need:
1 cup Nutella
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 egg

Here's what you do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit. Mix all ingredients together and form mixture into balls.
2. Place onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes.
3. Let cool and enjoy!
Too bad I'm not at home or we would have a kitchen full of Nutella goodies!!
... my love for Nutella is getting a little out of hand.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, looks great! awesome recipe, so simple and easy but yet so delicious! I have a thing for nutella too, can't get enough! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely recipe and super easy too :)Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...