Sunday, June 17, 2012

Spinach and Feta Crescent Rolls

Happy Father's Day! I'm sad I couldn't be home to be with my Dad on this special day, lots and lots of studying to do up here in Tuscaloosa :( I wish I could've been with my family at the beach, I am so jealous they got to have such a fun day! I hope everyone had a great Father's day, love you Dad!!
I had a roll of Pillsbury crescent lefts over from my Nutella pillows and decided I needed to put them to use! I spotted a recipe for these spinach and feta rolls and looked into my fridge. What did I have? Spinach and feta. What needed to get eaten ASAP? Spinach and feta. Cha Chinggg! These are super easy and tasted amazing!

Here's what you need:
chopped baby spinach
feta cheese
mozzarella cheese

Here's what you do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. I used about 1/2 cup of each ingredient and mixed them into a large bowl.
2. Place small spoonfuls onto the crescents and roll up the dough.
3. Place onto greased cookie sheet and cook for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
I made a dinner out of them but they would make such a great party appetizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...