Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lunch: Homemade Pizza!

This morning I woke up and realized I was the only person in the house. Living in a household of five, this is rare. Naturally, I went directly to the refrigerator to see what there was to eat. Naturally, nothing I was in the mood for was in there. I decided I was in the mood for pizza. I remembered a pizza a friend of mine had taught me and headed to the grocery store to buy what I needed. The pizza consisted of whole wheat flat bread, Philadelphia Herbs and Cheese cooking creme, sliced mushrooms, tomatoes, and feta. 


First I laid out the flat bread. Then I spread the cooking creme across. After that I added the mushrooms, tomatoes, and feta. Lastly, I placed the pizza in the oven at 350 degrees and cooked it for about 15 minutes!


It was delicious and only contained about 310 calories for the entire pizza!!



"He who had health had hope, and he who had hope has everything." - Arabian Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...