Sunday, January 22, 2012

What makes the salad?

I was riding in the car on Friday to visit some friends in Auburn. Earlier that day I was thinking to myself, "what makes the salad, the toppings or the dressing?" To me, it is definitely the toppings that bring it all together, but I was curious as to what other people were thinking. So, I asked the people in the car with me and they all agreed it was the toppings - whether it be meat, vegetables, or fruit - that make the salad! With the right additions, I could even do without the dressing (but it definitely adds to the salad)!! And then THAT got me thinking, "what are my favorite things to have on a salad??" This is what I came up with:


My favorite salad toppings:
Avocado
Sliced mushrooms
Strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries
Dried cranberries
My favorite dressings:

Thinking about this makes me want to go make a salad!!! What makes a salad for you?
"The first wealth is health" - Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...