Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blueberries, Granola, and Vanilla Yogurt!

Today was the second day of classes for the Spring semester. I had Developmental Nutrition and Intro into Organic Chemistry today. Not too bad, the labs haven't started yet so my day ended at noon instead of six this afternoon like it would've. This morning I made myself some yogurt. Last semester I loved making up different yogurt concoctions so I did that again today!! I bought vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt, nature valley granola bars, and some blueberries. I scooped some yogurt into a bowl, broke up the granola bar, and sprinkled some blueberries on top. I added a glass on skim milk and it ended up being around 420 calories, not too shabby! 


Since I have my meal plan back, I'm eating lunch in the dining halls. I'm trying to make good choices, but it's not always easy. This afternoon I had a turkey and pepperoni sandwich with tomato soup, some homemade chips from the dining hall, and a slice of bread! It was perfect since it is so cold and gloomy outside. Now... what to do for dinner...?


A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools. - Spanish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...