Friday, May 11, 2012

summer to-do list

Now that it's summer, I can finally start on the things I didn't have time to do with a 17 hour course load!! Aside from the typical summer activities, I have a few things I am determined to do before the summer comes to an end. Without this fantastic list, I would probably spend most of my time Netflixing random television shows and accomplishing absolutely nothing!! Unfortunately, I have to take some classes this summer but I am dead set on having time to conquer this lovely list!

1. Actually cook some of the things I have found on pinterest. I find deserts, entrees, salads - pretty much anything, but I have yet to cook a single thing! Being a nutrition major that is a little embarrassing. I really should be cooking more. My mother even bought me an apron so I am geared up and ready to go!
2. WAKEBOARD. My friends at home are crazy about it, I even know people that wakeboard competitively. I am a little baby and have yet to gather the courage to try. I've never seen someone fall on their face, I just picture it happening to me.
I'll probably be pro: 
Just kidding, more like terrified:

3. Finish reading the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series, so intense. I read the first book, have started that second, and can't wait to read the last one!

4. Get a little crafty. Again, pinterest has me motivated to do crazy things... and my apartment walls are so bare it makes me sad to look at them. I have all these awesome (ridiculous) ideas, so hopefully my walls won't be too white once I'm done! Some of these don't even look to hard, my walls WILL be beautiful :)



My balcony also needs a little help, I'm sure that won't be too difficult to spruce up!


"Sun is shining. Weather is sweet. Make you wanna move your dancing feet." - Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...